WORKSHOP | HEALTHY ORGANISATION
DEVELOPMENT OF A MARKET- AND RESOURCE-ORIENTED STRATEGY
Within the scope of a 1.5-day workshop, we moderate your strategy process with the aim of developing a shared vision of the future, defining strategic cornerstones and concretising the goals derived from them.
An important building block for the success of a company is its chosen strategy: Whether it’s “blue ocean”,”red ocean”, specialty supplier or cost leadership – there are many possibilities to determine the future direction, but also to fail because of it. In our concept of Healthy Organisation (GO), a strategy is above all healthy if the goals associated with the strategy take into account both financial success and responsibility towards employees, customers, society and the environment. This responsibility applies in particular to ecological, economic and social resources and interests. A strategy would therefore be unhealthy if it were only to benefit the company unilaterally, but would harm the environment or the social interests of employees – for example, through poor working conditions.
- Document analysis (strategy, relationships, culture, employees, structure, processes)
- Interviews with top management and key personnel
- Evaluation of the results
- Introduction to the EKS (Concentrated congestion strategy)
- Representation of the 7 EKS phases
- Presentation of the results of the interviews and the existing documents
- Representation of the actual situation and the special strengths
- The most promising specialist area
- The most promising target group
- The most pressing problem of the target group
- Summary based on an endogenous and exogenous analysis
- Interactive consolidation and strategic prioritization
- Derivation of scenarios with morphological box (evening)
- Presentation and prioritization of scenarios
- Deciding on a scenario
- Definition of the further procedure
- Preparation of the results
- Summary of the most important facts and decisions yet to be made
- bundling of possible work packages (future picture, cornerstones, goals, key figures)
- report generation
No special previous knowledge is required.
Top management, key persons of the company
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop will be led by Prof. Frank Widmayer (graduate industrial engineer), partner of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. He works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His work focuses on executive development, implementation of new leadership concepts, innovation management and the strategic orientation of the company.