WORKSHOP | HEALTHY ORGANISATION
HEALTHY GUIDING – EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE THROUGH POTENTIAL UNFOLDING
Module II – Developing solutions
This series of modules is designed for all managers and decision-makers of your company, so that they can understand the role, influence and mode of operation of healthy leadership, recognize cases of overload early on, stay healthy and efficient themselves and actively accompany the change to a healthy, modern organisation.
The modules can be booked independently of each other.
Different drivers in our society and in our companies lead to a high degree of work consolidation: demographic development, globalization, digitization. The world is increasingly becoming VUCA:”volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous”. The search for meaning is becoming increasingly important. Performance and health are closely interwoven. The “classical health management” with fruit platters and yoga offers is simply no longer sufficient, but only soothes the minds of those in charge. Many executives do not know how to lead healthy people. But many things can be learned.
- Leading in Healthy Organization: Performance through Potential Development
- Resource orientation and potential management with the Genius personality model
- The balance makes the difference: strategic, positive, value-oriented, strength-focused, networked and sustainable
- Tools of action: sense, strengths, flow
- Leading others also means leading yourself – how to stay healthy and efficient yourself
- Legitimate performance claim of the organization – key performers vs. weak performers
- Discuss concrete case studies and derive solutions
- Responsibility as a manager in a healthy organisation
- Definition of individual fields of action and measures
No special previous knowledge is required.
All company executives
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop is led by Jan von Nida (Business Psychologist M. A.), Senior Consultant of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. He works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His focus is on holistic organizational and personnel development.