Looking back on the HOLACRACY-Workshop on October 25th, 2017, at the CyberForum Karlsruhe
HOLACRACY as an “operating system” of an agile, responsive and healthy organisation
A healthy organisation learns faster than its competitors, operates on a solid economic basis, enables employees to achieve their own goals and create outstanding value for the organisation and customers.
It acts sustainably, responsibly and in a balanced manner. It is agile and responsive.
The REFLECT future concept of a Healthy Organisation can be implemented with HOLACRACY as an “operating system”.
Our partner OOTW has already implemented the proven set of rules HOLACRACY© in several transformation projects and thus reliably supported and accompanied changes in organisations.
The key points of the workshop
- “All organisations are in transformation because the world is in transformation.”
- The world is becoming more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA).
- It therefore requires responsive, healthy forms of organisation that enable sustainable success in international competition.
- Holocracy is a management approach/operating system that meets the current framework conditions.
- Holocracy enables agility and efficiency because it is based on evolutionary growth, which arises in self-organised teams with clear role assignment.
- Holocracy is not an all-purpose weapon, nor is it a dogma; it must fit people and the context in which they live.
Pictures from the workshop at the CyberForum Karlsruhe
Here you can see our speakers and participants in action.