“In order to see clearly, a change of perspective is sufficient.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Jan von Nida
JAN VON NIDA
- Business Psychologist (M.A.)
- Training and certification in the fields: Management, consulting, training, coaching as well as organizational and personnel development.
- Expert for organizational, team and personnel diagnostics as well as for scientific and typological methods for personality description.
- Over 10 years of management experience as team, department and division manager.
- More than 10 years of experience in organizational and personnel development. Experience in various industries as well as with more than 100 customers in the field of medium-sized businesses and large companies/groups.
- Organizational development (including new work and agility)
- Personnel and management development
- Team development
- Organisational and personnel diagnostics
- Change management
- Business coaching
- Staying healthy and successful at all levels