WORKSHOP | CHANGE MANAGEMENT
THE LEADERSHIP AS A CHANGE MANAGER
Managers are regularly involved in change processes. The content of this training course is to be able to successfully accompany employees in change processes and to make an effective contribution to change processes.
Technological innovations, economic developments, learning and adapting present organizations with new challenges under the aspect of globalization and determine the daily business routine. General and entrepreneurial change is becoming more and more rapid and demands ever faster reactions and adaptation measures.
- Get to know the 7 phases of change management processes
- You develop strategies for the effective management and support of your employees in the respective phase.
- You receive practical tools and methods that you can use in the next change process.
(e. g. stakeholder analysis, communication plan, creation of FAQs)
- You will analyze different characters and learn about different reaction patterns of employees in the change process.
- You will learn about the success factors in change processes and how to avoid typical mistakes.
- You will learn how to recognize and react to different forms of resistance
No special previous knowledge is required.
All managers who want to expand their existing skills or are interested in new impulses to be successful in their job as managers.
As an in-house event at your location.