WORKSHOP | DIAGNOSTIC MANAGEMENT
POTENTIAL MANAGEMENT – How to turn interested employees into committed combatants
In this workshop, you will not only receive valuable information about the success and benefits of potential management, but also concrete, tried and tested concepts and approaches for implementation in your organisation.
Many people talk about it, some are already doing it, others are obviously having a hard time – how can I fully develop the potential of my employees and thus my organisation? The topic is high on the agenda of decision-makers and HR managers. Of course – it’s about nothing less than the success of the organisation. If human potential can be fully developed, then the store is running. Development of potential is therefore a critical success and future factor.
- Why it is so difficult for us to use existing resources and develop potentials
- Potential management to secure the company’s future
- Influence on health, performance and commitment
- Dissolve the confusion of terms: Potential, competence, talent, strengths, learning agility – what are we talking about?
- Potential = talent x motivation x learning ability
- The Genius personality model: unfolding potential to the point
- Positive leadership through sense, strength orientation and flow
- Tools in cooperation with employees and for teams
- Concrete case work with practical examples from the participants
- Derivation of individual ideas to implement and secure the transfer success
No special previous knowledge ist required.
Managers and HR`ler.
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop will be led by Tina Christiansen (Educational Scientist Diploma), Consultant of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. She works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. Her work focuses on change management, leadership development, strategy and team development and business coaching.