WORKSHOP | STRATETIC PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT
TEAM COMPETENCE – I as an employee in teams and my contribution to team success
Girls for everything? Lonely wolf? Rampensau?
Employee categorisations by keywords like these are commonplace in companies and often as demotivating for employees as they are detrimental to the success of a company! They simply overlook the fact that each employee can play a specific role in teams and thus make valuable contributions to overall success.
Teamwork is central to success! Cooperation needs to be learned. In the highly individualised society, only those who can clearly distinguish themselves from others count. However, this is often at the expense of the individual’s ability to profitably collaborate with others. In this two-day workshop for employees of (project) teams, they first learn how to assess their own personality (INSIGHTS). Based on this, the participants learn in the two days how they can contribute to teams with their individual preferences in a promising way for all sides.
The contents and topics of the workshop will be conveyed in an appropriate way and become a tool and instrument for the participants for existing or future tasks in teams. At the same time, the contents are the basis for two days full of experience and are deepened and made practical in self-awareness exercises, in exchange with other participants and in a teaching conversation with the trainer. The ability and willingness for self-reflection and exchange with others is a basic prerequisite for this workshop.
- individual Insights profile as a basis (see sample report)
- Recognizing one’s own (preferred) role in groups and understanding role dynamics
- Identify your own behavioural patterns and develop alternatives
- emotional stability and dealing with emotions
The basis for successful teamwork:
- Structuring and organizing groups
- Make rules and agreements
- Promoting and shaping communication
- Allow control, allow freedom
- Building relationships
When things get tough:
- Individual interests and group pressure
- Non-compliance with agreements and arrangements
- Target and resource conflicts
- sympathy and antipathy
Es werden keine besonderen Vorkenntnisse vorausgesetzt.
All managers who want to expand their existing skills or are interested in new impulses to be successful in their job as managers.
As an in-house event at your location.