WORKSHOP | HEALTHY ORGANISATION
HEALTHY GUIDING – EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE THROUGH POTENTIAL UNFOLDING
Module I – Identifying problems, understanding their effects
This series of modules is designed for all managers and decision-makers of your company, so that they can understand the role, influence and mode of operation of healthy leadership, recognize cases of overload early on, stay healthy and efficient themselves and actively accompany the change to a healthy, modern organisation.
The modules can be booked independently of each other.
Different drivers in our society and in our companies lead to a high degree of work consolidation: demographic development, globalization, digitization. The world is increasingly becoming VUCA:”volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous”. The search for meaning is becoming increasingly important. Performance and health are closely interwoven. The “classical health management” with fruit platters and yoga offers is simply no longer sufficient, but only soothes the minds of those in charge. Many executives do not know how to lead healthy people. But many things can be learned.
- Current situation in companies and research results from D, A, CH
- Influencing factors on performance and health
- Business and economic benefits of sound management
- Identification of incorrect loads and individual personality traits
- Salutogenesis and holistic perspective on health and disease
- Concept of healthy organisation as a solution and action approach
- Understanding signs and early indicators of dysfunctions in the system and their opportunities
- Identifying action alternatives for restrictions
- Responding to behavioural abnormalities – appreciative conversations
No special previous knowledge ist required.
All company executives.
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop will be led by Prof. Frank Widmayer (graduate industrial engineer), partner of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. He works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His work focuses on executive development, implementation of new leadership concepts, innovation management and the strategic orientation of the company.