WORKSHOP | STRATETIC PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT
Design thinking is more than just a method or strategy. When we talk about Design Thinking, we deal with a special way of thinking and working. In the workshop you will learn about this approach and develop solutions or products for a concrete problem.
The goal of Design Thinking is to solve complex problems – problems in product development, strategic planning or adapting to changes. The success is based on 3 decisive components: 1. multidisciplinary teams 2. variable rooms and 3. the process as such. Central to this is iteration, ideas and developments are repeatedly questioned, rejected or revised; the process is characterized by phases of convergent and divergent thought processes.
You will be in these two days:
- Get an overview of the design thinking concept.
- In the context of a concrete question or problem situation, the different phases of the design thinking process pass through.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your typical target customers (personas) to better understand their needs.
- Conduct a customer journey to analyze the world of your customers and the points of contact.
- Create a variety of product ideas.
- Create a first prototype.
No special previous knowledge ist required.
Multidisciplinary teams of an organisation facing a concrete challenge and looking for creative solutions for it.
In the workshop, a varied mix of short presentations, trainer input, individual and group work, practical exercises, self-reflection, exchange of experiences and coaching will be used.
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop is led by Ingo Kallenbach (graduate pedagogue), owner and managing director of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. Since 1995 he has been working as a consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His work focuses on strategic personnel development, implementation of new leadership concepts, business coaching and change management.
Register me for this workshop!