WORKSHOP | LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
HEALTHY LEADERSHIP – COMPACT!
This 2-day compact workshop is designed for all executives of your company, so that they can understand the role, influence and effectiveness of healthy leadership, identify cases of overload early on and remain healthy and efficient themselves.
Different drivers lead to a high degree of work consolidation: demographic development, globalization, digitization. The world is increasingly becoming VUCA:”volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous”. The search for meaning is becoming increasingly important. The consequences are manifold and well investigated: rapidly increasing numbers of overload cases, mental illnesses and “doping” (by alcohol, medication, drugs). However, performance and health are closely interwoven. However, many executives do not know how to manage healthily.
- Current situation in companies and research results from D, A, CH
- Influencing factors on performance and health – healthy management also pays off economically
- Salutogenesis and holistic perspective on health and disease
- Concept of healthy organisation as a solution and action approach
- Understanding signs and early indicators of dysfunctions in the system and their opportunities
- Identifying action alternatives for restrictions
- Leading in Healthy Organization: Performance through Potential Development
- Leading others also means leading yourself – how to stay healthy and efficient yourself
- tools for action: Sense, Strengths, Flow
- Legitimate performance claim of the organisation – how you manage top performers and “weak performers” equally in a performance- and health-oriented manner
- Discuss concrete case studies and derive solutions
- Responsibility as a manager in a healthy organisation
- Definition of individual fields of action and measures
No special previous knowledge is required.
All managers who want to expand their existing skills or are interested in new impulses to be successful in their job as mangers.
As an in-house event at your location.
The workshop is led by Jan von Nida (Business Psychologist M. A.), Senior Consultant of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. He works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His focus is on holistic organizational and personnel development.