WORKSHOP | HEALTHY ORGANISATION
HEALTHY GUIDING – EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE THROUGH POTENTIAL UNFOLDING
Module III – Powerful monitoring of changes
This series of modules is designed for all managers and decision-makers of your company, so that they can understand the role, influence and mode of operation of healthy leadership, recognize cases of overload early on, stay healthy and efficient themselves and actively accompany the change to a healthy, modern organisation.
The modules can be booked independently of each other.
Different drivers in our society and in our companies lead to a high degree of work consolidation: demographic development, globalization, digitization. The world is increasingly becoming VUCA:”volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous”. The search for meaning is becoming increasingly important. Performance and health are closely interwoven. The “classical health management” with fruit platters and yoga offers is simply no longer sufficient, but only soothes the minds of those in charge. Many executives do not know how to lead healthy people. But many things can be learned.
- Current challenges facing organisations:
speed of change, agility, digitisation, complexity, VUCA, values.
- Change management as an irrelevant factor, because change always happens from the inside out.
- Characteristics of pioneering companies in the new working world.
- Getting to know effective dimensions: Holistic approach, self-management, evolutionary sense.
- From hierarchy to network organiSation: Alternative structures suitable for your organisation.
- The role of leadership in the modern working world.
- Case discussion based on the participants’ business reality.
- Derivation of initial ideas, possible stumbling blocks and opportunities.
No special previous knowledge ist required.
All company executives
As in-house event at your location.
The workshop is led by Florian Winhart (Graduate psychologist), Senior Consultant of Reflect GmbH & Co. KG. He works as a freelance consultant, coach and trainer in profit and non-profit organisations. His work focuses on executive development, personnel development, business coaching and change management.