WORKSHOP | DEVELOPMENT OF EXECUTIVES
We will analyse where the success factors and stumbling blocks of virtual collaboration lie, which instruments are best suited to your requirements, how you can promote your collaboration virtually and deal with different needs and attitudes. You will learn how to create virtual communication, meetings, presentations and work processes.
In recent years, work has not only become more flexible, but also more virtual. We are increasingly working in international and frequently changing teams, which are usually set up within a few days. What factors have to be considered here?
- Introduction to virtual team structures, their differences, potentials and limits compared to teams in one place
- Needs, attitude and culture: from the need for proximity and distance, trust and control as well as cultural differences
- Choosing the right tools to meet the needs of synchronous/asynchronous collaboration
- Group work techniques in virtual structures
- Increased team interaction
- Design of successful communication
- Virtual meetings and presentations
- Constructive handling of conflicts
No special previous knowledge is required.
Teams or team members who are faced with the challenge of working together virtually and want impulses as well as possibilities for reflection on where the opportunities and dangers lie, which instruments are best suited, how to promote collaboration virtually and how to deal with different needs and attitudes.
As an in-house event at your location.